Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A.C Care Skincare Regime




I purchased it from Becleo.com. I didn't purchase all of the prooducts from A.C. Care but these are the ones I ordered. I love the packaging. It was very high quality. So that's a plus. I love receiving a package that was well packaged and is high quality. It tells a lot about the- company. 


I recently purchased a new skin care regime called A. C. Care. There aren't many reviews about it online but tthe blogs that I've read said many great things about it. So  I've decided to give it a try. It is expensive but it's worth the investment.

I've tried so many products from Proactive to Murad to DDP to Pola, all the drugstore products such as Neutrogen, oLay, Clean and Clear, Clearasil and so on...I've even tried homemade acne facials I get from watch YouTube. I'm not saying that all the products I've used never worked but it works only temporary. My acne will go away but then comes back more severe.

I don't think my acne is due to lack of exercising and poor eating habits. I don't want to brag but I do have a great body and is in great shape. I drink lots of water everyday. Anyways I don't care about good looking bodies. I rather have a beautiful face. Anyways,....

I've suffered from acne ever since I was 13. I am now 22 years old. I've tried everything on the market which made my acne worst. This year is somehow the year where I've had the worst acne breakouts ever! Well anyways, I just received the products and I'm super excited to try it out. I will keep you updated.

I have sensitive and oily skin. I will not show you my whole bare face because I am super insecure about it. Hopefully by the end of using these skincare products from Korea, I will have the confidence to show my face.


This is the side of my face. I wish the lighting was better but this is all I have for now. I will post up more clearer pictures of my bare face. 


Note* I am not getting paid to do any of these reviews. These are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment